Monday, December 26, 2011

IS THIS LOVE WHAT YOU SEE


Suddenly, love becomes all the news,
All the words. All the views.

How can I ignore your sweet rhyme?
How can I not feel your love in time?
How can I forget your hand piercing the wave?
To rescue, a powerless drowning slave.
How can I ignore that spark in your eyes?
My hope! to stand and rise.

And now, with all ropes untied,
And freedom in my inside,
I grab the power to declare,
My love, fidelity and care,
Say the unsaid words before,
And be silent no more.

Had love ever met such a theme?
Two drunks, and a dream,
Pacing the moon roads.
Running! And glee is their only loads.
Racing their shadows in joy,
Like two innocent babes with a toy,
Know no limits,
Only intimates.

Is this love what I can see?
Oh Yeah – what else could it be!!

So, don’t let me miss,
Your lips,
And that first kiss,
Which can dismiss,
The glue,
And make all this
Come true.

Sami Cherkaoui

No comments:

Post a Comment